Santa Clara Youth Soccer League Advertising & Marketing Opportunities
Click Here to Download 2016 SCYSL Media Kit
About the Santa Clara Youth Soccer League
- We provide a youth recreational and competitive soccer programs to 1,600 players and 3,200 parents each year.
- We provide a family friendly soccer program for Girls & Boys from 5-19 years old.
- SCYSL enables you to reach an active audience participating in youth sports.
- SCYSL is a local non-profit and youth sports community organization; your sponsorship is tax deductible.
About Our Families
- Residents in Santa Clara, San Jose
- $91,520 Median Household Income, which is 53% higher than that of California ($59,859)
- Average Household size 2.85
- Highly educated, tech savvy adults
- Diverse: White, Asian, Hispanic/Latino, Asian Indian
- Competitive soccer families travel 6-8 months a year across Northern California
- Opportunities Online Marketing: Website, Facebook, Twitter
- Email Newsletter
- Sponsor an Event
- Logo placement on soccer uniforms